mf152- Colline Lucchesi (Lucca). farm and tourist company, historic villa and group of rustic, finely restored.
(in the sale also includes all the precious antique furniture).
A picturesque location surrounded by green and lush nature with privacy; with different housing units.
The company consists of:
a) The main building, Villa, year 1600, total area 1035 sqm. Ground floor (335 sqm): living room, hall, kitchen, old chapel, cellars, storage / pantry, central heating. First floor (350 sqm): living room, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, offices, reception. Second floor (350 sq m.) 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, great room, independent apartment.
b) House, area (140 sqm), including services to the pool (5x10m), recently renovated; (Ground floor): bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen; (First floor): bedroom, bathroom, loft.
c) Commercial Space, Conference / apartment (recent restructuring); (Ground floor): spa, 200 sqm; (First floor): 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen / living room, 100 sqm.
d) The greenhouse. Built in 2004, surface 720 sqm.
Total area company:
- 4533 sqm courtyard villa;
- 15,000 sqm building for recreational purposes and tourism receptive;
- 40,000 sqm with various crops (forestry, chestnut trees, olive groves and cultivation of lavender).
The property has two power stations, one in biomass district heating and one served by LPG, and 3 water sources.
There are no limitations, not even the hydrogeological, even on the historic villa and even the superintendence. Possible fractionation and additional uses.
It's possible, with the help and coaching of the owner continue, resume or implement the following projects / activities:
1) production of its own line of cosmetic products / food / natural healing 100% based on lavender (produced in-house in the Company Agrituristica with using organic farming) and processed exclusively by local laboratories, with 100% Tuscan ingredients from local producers, with derivatives our organic plantations and in the respect and promotion of short chain and the environment (KM ZERO). The farm specializes in reproduction by cuttings of many varieties of lavender and aromatic plants, ideal for gardens, terraces and embankments.
Lavender is an evergreen shrub rather rustic, easy to maintain, suitable for all terrains and with very little irrigation needs. And 'able to enhance the agri-tourism activities improving the aesthetics of the landscape without that animals can damage it. Besides selling both directly and wholesale, with the help of professionals and other companies in the industry, it is able to create parks or public and private gardens.
2) The project Beauty Farm (internal and Azienda Agricola Agrituristica), where the therapeutic properties of natural essential oils will be placed at the full disposal of the guests in the form of treatments, massages, wellness aimed at full achievement of energy balance and emotional. Milestone Project Beauty Farm will be the Salt Cave, a wood-paneled rooms with the aim of recreating a microclimate, with constant temperature and humidity controlled, in almost complete absence of pathogens and allergens with strong antibacterial power of the true salt mines . It 'a place where you can find physical and mental balance thanks to the properties of the salt, which recent studies have shown to bring significant improvements in the symptoms of respiratory diseases, reduction of allergic reactions and improve the quality of sleep.
3) camping and Stop for motorhome.
4) Educational Farm and company visits.
5) Multi-purpose center Meetings, weddings, dinners, events, etc.
F: IPE: 232,96 kWh / m2 / year.
E: IPE: 118.69 kwh / m2 / year.
C: IPE: 18,76 kwh / m2 / year.
E: IPE: 82,83 kwh / m2 / year.
F: IPE: 114.28 kwh / m2 / year.